Transcend memory cards provide the performance and capacity necessary to harness the full power of your UHS-I compliant DSLR cameras and camcorders. In addition to incredible transfer speeds, the cards are UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30)-compliant, allowing for smooth, uninterrupted 4K video capture.
Adopts PCIe Gen 3*4 interface and NVMe 1.3 standard
Upto 3500 MB/s read; 3200 MB/s write
3D NAND flash memory and DDR3 DRAM cache
Engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding to ensure data integrity
Engineered dynamic thermal throttling mechanism
USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface
Compact and portable design
Multifunctional card reader with SD, microSD, and CompactFlash card slot
Transfer high-resolution images and video recordings to your computer faster and more efficiently
PCIe SSD 110S
Transcend's PCIe SSD 110S utilizes the PCI Express® Gen3 x4 interface supported by the latest NVMe™ standard, to unleash next-generation performance. The PCIe SSD 110S aims at high-end applications, such as digital audio/video production, gaming, and enterprise use, which require constant processing heavy workloads with no system lags or slowdowns of any kind. Powered by 3D NAND flash memory, the PCIe SSD 110S gives you not only fast transfer speeds but unmatched reliability.
- Compliant with RoHS 2.0 standards
- Space-saving M.2 form factor (80mm) - ideal for mobile computing devices
- DDR3 DRAM Cache embedded
- Endurance: 3K P/E cycles (Program/Erase cycles) guaranteed
- Key components fortified by default with Corner Bond technology
- 30µ" PCB gold finger
- Anti-sulfur technology implemented to prevent sulfurization in the environment
- Power Shield (PS) to ensure data transfer integrity and minimize data corruption in the drive during an abnormal power outage
- Extended Temp. (-20°C ~ 75°C) and Wide Temp. (-40°C ~ 85°C) options available
- Supports Transcend Scope Pro software
DrivePro 110 - 32 GB MicroSD, 1080p, Color LCD, Car Mount
Road safety is important. Transcend's DrivePro 110 dashcam utilizes the STARVIS™ high-sensitivity image sensor to provide high-resolution images with extremely fine tonal gradation even in low light. In addition, the DrivePro 110 features an auto brightness-adjusting display, a built-in battery, a handy snapshot button, emergency recording, headlight reminder, and driver fatigue alert.
Transcend's SATA III 6Gb/s SSD230S uses the latest 3D NAND technology that features vertical, stacked expansion of storage cells. By using high-quality flash memory and enhanced firmware algorithms, the SSD230S delivers greater performance and reliability.